St Michael’s is a training centre for the Church in Wales and also a busy conference venue.
We offer a unique mix of up-to-date facilities, traditional buildings and beautiful grounds, and we host all kinds of events including meetings, conferences and workshops.
We pride ourselves on providing the right mix of meeting room facilities, en-suite accommodation and catering to ensure a successful event, all supported by our helpful and friendly staff team.
With 6 varied rooms and 32 en-suite bedrooms we provide a good value alternative to hotel conference facilities. We are on direct transport routes from Cardiff city centre, near the M4 and free on site parking.
- 6 meeting rooms with capacities of up to 60 people
- 32 en-suite bedrooms (2 fully accessible)
- Combination of character buildings and modern facilities
- Peaceful and tranquil setting yet in easy reach of Cardiff city centre, Cardiff Bay, Llandaff Cathedral and surrounding areas
- On site Grade 2 listed Chapel designed by George Pace
- Free car parking and easy access to M4
- Great food provided by our in- house catering team